- Free motion quilting, to take your projects to the next level
- Attach bias binding strips to your projects
- Create professional-looking turned hems
- Save time by eliminating frustrating tasks
- Install zippers
- Hold buttons and snaps
A Huge Time Saver - Whether you’re the occasional or frequent sewist this set is going to 100% guaranteed save you time and frustration. We know all to well about how hard it is to get that perfect sew. That’s why we want to help you guarantee your success on your next project.
Make Sewing Fun Again - It’s time to start using that fabric stash you’ve been collecting. Now's the perfect time to get truly creative and start that project you have always wanted to.
Everything You Need - This set includes 15 of the most popular presser feet that allow you to sew straight, precise lines, install zippers, and add eye-catching embellishments. Their top-quality construction ensure long-lasting durability.
Package included - Low shank adapter for all purpose, foot, buttonhole satin, stitch foot, quilting, straight site, button sewing on foot, Zipper foot, hemmer roll hem foot ,blind stitch foot, cording foot, Overcast foot, 1/4 patchwork darning foot, Low shank gathering foot, Walking fot.
15pcs Low Shank Sewing Machine for Snap on Presser Feet Walking Foot:
- Low Shank Adapter - to use with for snap on feet
- Zig zag Foot - to stitch very fine or heavy fabric
- Buttonhole Foot - to help with stitch placement
- Satin Stitch Foot - to sew with satin or decorative stitches
- Quilting/Straight Stitch Foot - to be perfect for quilt tops and garment construction on waistbands etc
- Button Sewing on Foot - to hold buttons and snaps ,to allow good visibility when sewing
- Zipper Foot - to sew both sides of the zipper
- Hemmer/Roll Hem Foot - to be used for light , medium weight fabrics
- Blind Stitch Foot - to be used for topstitching, edge stitching ,pin tuck , hemming
- Cording Foot - to create decorative stitching over cording on single and double layers of fabric
- Overcast Foot - to finish off a raw edge or for simultaneously seaming and overcasting
- 1/4" Patchwork Foot - For quilting, piecing, sewing or crafts
- Darning Foot/Low Shank - to be especially designed for automated embroidery, free motion quilting,stippling,darning and mending
- Gathering Foot - to gather skirts, make puffing for heirloom work,or even make ruffles for pillows
- Walking Foot – to be used in slipping,shifting,coming up short and in quilting
Fits on low shank models of these brand machines: Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Necchi, Elna, Husqvarna Viking, Toyota, PFAFF and most other low-shank domestic machines.