𝑪𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒔!
Like a professional sew gorgeous and unique quilts with our brand-new 45-degree diamond ruler! A log cabin quilt block sizing tutorial is included, combined with a 45-degree diamond ruler to sew your own quilt feast. Let your quilt shine like the group star!
See for yourself why over 200,000 quilters love Fabulous Sewing's Double Diamond Quilt Ruler. This ruler is the original design by Fabulous Sewing and is still the best on the market. To make Lone Star, Dutch Rose, Triangle Hexies, Eight-pointed Star, and Grandmother's Flower Garden!
***Dear customer: When you order Fabulous Sewing 45 Degree Double Diamond Quilt Ruler directly from our website you will receive detailed step-by-step instructions and a free quilt pattern!***
- Includes time-saving cutting and step-by-step instructions, pictures, and useful quick tips! The possibilities are endless for table runners, and quilts of all sizes.
- Easy to Use – Set non-slip rings to the back of our quilt template to prevent slipping during cutting. Non-slip rings ensure cutting accuracy and safety.
- Practical Design – The key holes in the ruler enable the rotary cutter to cut the angled sides without damaging the ruler.
- Perfect for DIY Quilt Projects! - Such as pillows, table runners, rugs, and much more quilting projects for easy adjustment of the angle, shape, or size you want.
- Whether you are a professional or a hobbyist, this ruler can help you do more designs! This is a great set for beginners because quilt-making basics are included. The advanced quilter like it because they can be creative with all options.
- Materials: Acrylic.
- Thickness: 3mm.
- Weight:0.44 lbs.
- 45° Diamond: Once cut two 45° diamond patterns or four 45° triangle patterns.
- 60° Diamond: Once cut three 45° diamond patterns or six 60° triangle patterns.
"We always think that each handmade item is a creation of love and skill and the artisan uses all their abilities to create a beautiful item that celebrates their craftsmanship, that is why we understand the value of each piece.—𝓕𝓪𝓫𝓾𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓢𝓮𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰"