The sewing spring foot is specially designed for embroidery, darning, quilting and monogram, sewing leather fabrics. The freely moving metal feet provide excellent visibility and control.
- Provides clear visibility when performing free movement quilting or embroidery, you can dot or follow the pattern on the fabric.
- The spring action prevents the fabric from being lifted by the needle when the stitch is formed, which helps eliminate thread breakage.
- The spring enables the needle to move up and down, which is flexible and convenient.
- Suitable for all low-handle household sewing machines.
- The three presser feet have different functions, free quilting, closing and embroidery.
- Package includes: 3 x spring pressure feet
- Weight: 1.13 oz