You can create classic quilting patterns such as circles, baptist fans, clamshells, waves, straight lines, arcs, feathers, and more. These templates require you to use a ruler foot for your machine.
Each template comes with a non-slip coating (green as seen in the photo) that allows you to reduce slipping. Included:
1. Simple arc and straight line ruler- 6.5" x 2.5"
2. Long Double Arc ruler- 10" x 3"
3. Clamshell ruler (small wave, clamshell)- 7" x 3"
4. Circle (both inner and outer can be used for designs)- 4.5"
5. Feather (three sizes of feathers on one ruler)- 7.5" x 3"
6. High pole foot*1
To Find out if this works with your machine, click "will this work with my sewing machine?"
These templates are 1/8" thick and are meant for domestic machines, not long arm machines.
See our getting started guide to Free Motion Quilting by clicking HERE.