𝑼𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒆. 𝑬𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕!
This advanced beginner-friendly project allows you the opportunity to get a little wild with your fabric pairings, resulting in maximum visual impact.
***Dear customer: When you order Fabulous Sewing Corner Play Quilt Ruler directly from our website you will receive detailed step-by-step instructions and a free quilt pattern!***
- After adding each round of logs, place the appropriate centering square on the ruler over the center square of the block and trim.
- Since each round is trimmed before adding the next one, your final trim squares up the block making it ready to be used in your project.
- Shapes within shapes bring movement to the deceptively Corner Play quilt. Requiring only 3 one-yard cuts of fabric to make this quilt top.
- The pattern includes an assembly diagram and step-by-step directions that make your cutting and piecing a breeze!
- Easy-to-read black markings make it easy to line up on your block for trimming.
- Strip widths and center square dimensions are printed right on the tool.
- The trim tool slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied.
- Comes with fully illustrated step-by-step instructions.
- Materials: Acrylic.
- Thickness: 3mm.
- Weight:0.44 lbs.
- Finish Size: 8" X 8".