The double wedding ring quilt pattern highlights interlocking rings that signify the union of two individuals at a wedding ceremony. It symbolizes the love and harmony shared by the couple receiving it. Whether you sew this quilt as a present or for your marriage, families will truly cherish it for decades.
Our templates will be used to create personalized quilt patterns, and the diversity of combinations will be shown by yourself! The Orange Peel, Glorified Nine-Patch, Diamond Double Wedding Ring, Home Sewn Pumpkins and Peter and Paul Quilt are included.
"You can creat any pattern in the name of love!"
"We always think that each handmade item is a creation of love and skill and the artisan uses all their abilities to create a beautiful item that celebrates their craftsmanship, that is why we understand the value of each piece.—𝓕𝓪𝓫𝓾𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓢𝓮𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰"
***Dear customer: When you order Fabulous Sewing Diversified Double Wedding Ring Quilt Template directly from our website you will get detailed video step-by-step instructions for our Official YouTube .***
- I hope you look at the double wedding ring pattern template in a new way, or set out to make this quilt pattern. As with any quilt pattern, you can make a pillow with one ring, make a tablecloth, or many different colored scraps of fabric for piecing to take advantage of this fun and sometimes challenging design.
- The convenient design allows you to stack fabrics and cut out multiple pieces in minutes. Significant time savings in patchwork cutting.
- Set non-slip rings to the back of our quilt template to prevent slipping during cutting. Non-slip rings ensure cutting accuracy and safety.
- A friendly tutorial for the novice, it can be the start of your sewing, or buy it as a great gift for a friend or DIY embroidery fans.
- 7 transparent cutting templates with 1/4" seam allowance
- Materials: Acrylic.
- Thickness: 2.5mm.
"Every Fabulous Sewing Diversified Double Wedding Ring Quilt Template designs a brown protective cover to avoid scratch.
In order to remove our protective cover, you can lightly moisten one end and you will be able to peel it off" —𝓕𝓪𝓫𝓾𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓢𝓮𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰