Tambour Hook Drawings
The following are the drawings of tambour embroidery. You can refer to the graphics you want to embroider, and draw the corresponding drawings on the gauze for tambour embroidery. Usually, there are several kinds of hook embroidery:
1. Embroidery thread/gold thread to hook the edge.
2. Use embroidery thread to fix the metal copper wire on the edge, referred to as metal copper wire hook edge,
3. Indian metal elastic wire hook edge,
4. millet bead hook edge,
5 diamond chain hook edge
Depends on what material you have and what effect you want, this is more It depends on your creative ideas, because creation is infinite, and art does not need to be limited.
After crocheting, the next thing to do is to fill. There are several filling methods:
1. Embroidery thread fills the base and then sews beads and sequins.
2. Gold thread makes the base and sews with beads and sequins.
3. The corresponding area of the area is only embroidered with embroidery thread, and the other area is only embroidered with beads and sequins (this is more commonly used).
This is also a test of everyone's creative collocation. I believe that people who love craftsmanship will have a good collocation.
The follow-up is to apply fray stop glue and cut it out for the back treatment. There is a tutorial on this blog, you can click on the blog to watch:French Embroidery Tambour Hook Tutorial
Click the picture to download, and print the drawing as needed
Leaf Drawings：For three-dimensional embroidery, it can be made into accessories such as brooches, clips, rings, etc., and can also be used to decorate clothing, shoe uppers, bags, ornaments, furniture, etc.
Insect Drawings ：For three-dimensional embroidery, it can be made into accessories such as brooches, clips, rings, etc., and can also be used to decorate clothing, shoe uppers, bags, ornaments, furniture, etc.
Lace pattern, suitable for outer yarn embellishment, for hat brim decoration, gauze skirt hem